ALPINE ANTIFREEZE EXTEND - RED
Alpine Antifreeze Extend is an ethylene glycol based automotive antifreeze and coolant, suitable for all year round use in the cooling systems of all internal combustion engines. Utilising OAT (Organic Acid Technology).
To be used diluted with water for engine cooling systems in cars, vans, trucks, plant, buses and coaches with corrosion and frost protection. From 33% volume in water providing pumpability down to -12°C, to 50% volume in water providing pumpability down to -40°C.
- Offers protection down to –56oC and protection from corrosion for all metals found in the cooling system.
- Extra long life – up to 150,000 miles (250,000 km) in passenger cars and 300,000 miles (500,000 kms) in commercial vehicles, or 5 years whichever occurs first.
- Vastly superior corrosion protection.
- No silicates, nitrates, amines, borates or phosphates, improved stability and freedom from scale & deposits.
- The latest technology is employed to give freedom from foaming and scale build up.
- Suitable for mixed fleets.
- Best possible protection for all parts of the cooling system.
- Utilises organic acid technology to provide effective corrosion inhibition.