PROCESS LUBRICANTS IMPROVING PRODUCTS & PROCESS EFFICIENCY
Process oils are used in a wide range of manufacturing industries as plasticisers and extenders, becoming an integral part of a formulated finished article or used as an aid in a production process.
Process oils are special mineral oil fractions selected for their specific solvency and compatibility properties. They range from highly paraffinic through predominantly naphthenic to aromatic in nature and are available in various molecular weights which broadly correspond with their viscosities.
We produce many process oils off-the-shelf, but can also create bespoke blends for specific applications. Please contact our technical team to discuss particular requirements.
- Automotive tyres, hoses, weatherstrips, mats, profiles
- Artificial sports and playground surfaces, flooring, carpet underlay
- Industrial belting, impact damping buffers, shoe sole production
- As a carrier and binder for pigments
- Plasticisers for ‘hot applied’ road marking paints
- Plasticiser for antiskid surface dressings
ADHESIVES & SEALANTS
- Extenders for adhesives and sealants used in the building and construction industries
- Extenders and plasticisers for bitumastic road repairs and bridge joint preparations
- Fluxing oil for bitumen based coatings
- Dust suppressant for mineral handling.
- Anti-caking agents for blended fertilisers.
- Extenders conforming to FDA requirements for use in adhesives for food packaging
- Anti-foams used in coatings and the manufacture of paper and paperboard articles
Rubber Tyre made using oil as an ingredient