Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• High viscosity index ensures consistent performance across a wide temperature range
• Incompressibility provides effective power transfer in hydraulic systems
• Zinc-based anti-wear properties protect equipment for longer component life
• Good thermal and oxidation stability for extended cleanliness
• Low foaming formulation minimises aeration and cavitation for consistent power transfer
• Good compatibility with elastomers and seals for longer seal life and reduced maintenance
The Millmax HV hydraulic oil range offers reliable protection against corrosion and wear for systems subject to temperature variations e.g. outdoor equipment, allowing maximised power transfer for efficiency in industrial applications.
Application: High-pressure systems.
Meets DIN 51524 Part 2. Exceeds DIN 51517 performance requirements. For a full list of specification please refer to the technical data sheet.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch