Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Exceptional lubricity and high temperature performance
• Very high viscosity index ensures true multigrade performance
• Naturally low pour point – can be used in extreme conditions
• High lubricity ensures maximised pump and other component life
• Use with system designed for mineral oils with no modifications or loss of performance
• Oil change intervals may be extended compared to conventional mineral oils
• Fire resistant (HFD (U) type fluid)
A fully synthetic biodegradable hydraulic fluid based on modern ester technology and ashless anti-wear additives, classified as an Hydraulic Environmental Ester Synthetic type fluid (HEES) and HFD (U) type fluid.
Use as received in hydraulic applications where a HEES type fluid is required.
Meets the requirements of DIN 51524 Part 2 and 3. For a full list of specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch