Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
• Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up.
• Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
• Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
• High film strength for maximum component protection.
• Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
Ginetta Tech 75w90 is a fully synthetic competition transmission oil that protects the gear teeth at low start up and high running temperatures. This transmission oil includes a triple ester formulation that works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti wear protection.
Note: Not suitable for plate type limited slip differentials, instead use Ginetta Tech by Millers Oils LS 75w 90
For full details on performance profiles and specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
The Ginetta Tech range of oils was developed in tandem by Millers Oils and Ginetta and is used across all Ginetta championships as the lubricant of choice.
Millers Oils is the official technical partner for Ginetta Cars, with title sponsorship and involvement in the famous junior championships, as well as supplying first fill oil for all Ginetta vehicles.
Ginetta Cars has a long and successful history of producing hand built race cars and has gained a reputation as one of the most renowned British heritage race car brands, and one in which some of motorsport’s biggest names began their careers.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch