Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• High degree of fire resistance
• Biodegradable, important in environmentally sensitive areas
• Full synthetic formulation
• High viscosity index/multigrade performance
• Low pour point
• Use in systems designed for mineral oils with no modifications
A fire resistant and biodegradable hydraulic fluid based on full synthetic ester technology and classified as an HFD (u) and as a Hydraulic Environmental Ester Synthetic (HEES) type fluid.
Use as received in hydraulic applications where a HFD (u) type fluid is required with regards to fire resistancy and biodegradability.
Meets the requirements of DIN 51524 Part 2 and 3. For a full list of specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch