Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Incompressibility provides effective power transfer in hydraulic systems
• Zinc-based anti-wear properties protect equipment for longer component life
• Good thermal and oxidation stability for extended cleanliness
• Low foaming formulation minimises aeration and cavitation for consistent power transfer
• Good compatibility with elastomers and seals for longer seal life and reduced maintenance
The Millmax hydraulic oil range offers reliable protection against corrosion and wear, whilst maximising power transfer for efficiency in industrial applications.
Application: Hydraulic brake systems and power steering.
Meets DIN 51524 Part 2. Exceeds DIN 51517 performance requirements. Please refer to technical datasheet for a full list of specifications.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch