Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Non-manual removal of lacquer, varnish and sludge eliminates equipment downtime, unlike standard manual cleaning regimes
• Helps to eliminate valve sticking problems and pump wear due to varnish accumulation
• Has no adverse effect on or any long term consequences for, hydraulic system metallurgies, finishes, elastomers or seal materials
• Thoroughly cleans all hydraulic pipework, couplings, hoses, tanks and pumps without need for disassembly
• Minimises H&S concerns compared to manual use of solvent based cleaners
Milliclean 1000T removes the lacquer, varnish and sludge that can cause pump wear, valve stick and breakdown in your hydraulic system – all while your equipment is still in operation. Unlike traditional cleaners, Milliclean 1000T is not solvent based so minimises health and safety risks.
• Before an oil change, a Millers Oils Fluid Management Technician will arrive on site, and add Milliclean 1000T to the hydraulic system at 10 – 20% sump capacity.
• Operations continue to run normally, while Milliclean 1000T acts quickly to clean all hydraulic pipework, couplings, hoses, tanks and pumps – removing lacquer, varnish and sludge.
• After a period of up to 48 hours, our Fluid Management Technician will return to site and drain, flush then refill the system with fresh hydraulic oil e.g. Millmax Longlife.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch