Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Performs at elevated temperatures, typically in excess of 200°C
• High viscosity index imparts low start up drag whilst maintaining optimum viscosity at operating temperature
• Low oxidation leads to extended oil life, typically 10,000 hours @ 100°C
• Excellent Corrosion protection of yellow and ferrous metals
• David Brown type G general approval
Millgear SY is a range of fully synthetic, polyalkylene glycol (PAG) extreme pressure industrial gear lubricants.
Use as received for a wide range of industrial gears, oven conveyor chains, tenters, stenters and applications with elevated temperatures.
Note: This lubricant should not be mixed with mineral oils, when changing over from mineral based products, flush the system with the suitable Millgear SY product.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch