Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• High level of oxidation resistance for enhanced equipment and lubricant protection
• Effective control of carbon deposits and sludge formation
• Suitable for high discharge temperature equipment
• Resists emulsification and filter blocking
• Ferrous and non-ferrous metal protection
• Good air release and low foaming properties
• Minimises equipment downtime through optimised lubricant performance for extended oil changes. Subject to running conditions drain periods can be up to 4000 hours
Synthetic compressor oil for rotary and vane compressors, with up to 4,000 hours service life.
Meets the specification of DIN 51506 VD-L. For full list of specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch