Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Alpine Antifreeze BT exceeds the performance requirements of BS6580 (2010) for corrosion inhibiting engine coolant concentrate (antifreeze).
• Excellent corrosion protection for engine components including steel, cast iron, copper, brass, aluminium and solder.
• 2 years full anti-corrosion inhibitor protection in use.
• Long shelf life under normal ambient temperatures – typically 5 years.
• Built in alkalinity reserve ensures corrosion protection is provided over long periods of use.
• Product suited to use with both ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ water.
• Superior anti-foam characteristics to the standard requirements.
• Nitrite free formulation
Alpine Antifreeze BT Blue Conc. is a high quality corrosion inhibited blue monoethylene glycol antifreeze containing no nitrites, amines or phosphates (NAP free). Exceeds BS 6580 (2010). Please refer to technical data sheet for information on dilution ratios and list of specifications.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch