Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Ideal for V-twin and older, larger capacity engines
• Sophisticated performance additive package offers maximum protection and reliability
• Viscometrics reduce oil consumption making this oil particularly suitable for long-distance and severe operating conditions
• Formulated to provide high-temperature viscosity at the top limit of an SAE 50 which ensures that oil pressure will be maintained under extreme conditions
• Suitable for use in machines fitted with oil-immersed ‘wet’ clutches
ZSS 20w50 is a high-performance semi-synthetic engine oil for 4-stroke motorcycle engines requiring an SAE 20w50 viscosity. Based on the highest quality performance additives and shear stable viscosity improvers in high quality synthetic and mineral base stocks to give long term protection and high-performance characteristics.
Ideal for lubrication of 4-stroke motorcycle, kart and scooter engines specifying an SAE 20w50 viscosity.
Please refer to the technical datasheet for a full list of approvals and specifications.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch