Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Constant high friction profile for wet clutch performance exceeding the JASO MA2 specification
• A fully synthetic base oil and additives provide high-temperature endurance
• Optimisation for four-stroke engines to give cleanliness and improved operation
• Excellent oxidation resistance and valve train-wear protection
• Seal compatibility
• Suitable for use in machines fitted with oil-immersed ‘wet’ clutches
ZFS 10w50 is a fully synthetic oil for engines/transmissions (where applicable) requiring a 10w50 viscosity. Formulated with the latest additive technology for maximum performance in 4 stroke applications. Includes a constant high friction profile for wet clutch performance meeting the JASO MA2 specification.
Suitable for use in motorcycle, scooter & ATV engines and transmissions where maximum performance is required. Specially developed for both road and track use in both air and water-cooled motorcycles.
Please refer to the technical datasheet for specifications.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch