Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Maximum oil drain intervals, keeping vehicles on the road for longer
• The synthetic low SAPS formulation of Trucksynth LE provides excellent wear protection under arduous conditions and gives maximum fuel economy through reduced friction. It is compatible with SCR and DPF systems fitted to lower emission Euro IV, V and VI vehicles
• The viscometric balance provided by the 10W-40 synthetic low SAPS formulation ensures that oil circulates quickly around the engine at cold start-up, and also provides maximum film strength under operating temperatures and conditions
• Low oil consumption is also a factor of Trucksynth LE, contributing to improved emission targets as required by modern legislation
• Trucksynth LE is designed not only to meet the most stringent OEM specifications, but also to provide cost effectiveness through mechanical reliability, long engine and emission component life and optimum fuel economy
Trucksynth LE 10w40 is a synthetic low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus & Sulphur) diesel engine oil; based on advanced lubricant technology and Group III base oils to provide maximum fuel efficiency for the latest generation of emission controlled Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines.
For full details on performance profiles and specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
Use our Which Oil? Guide to select the right product for your vehicle.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch