Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Very high viscosity index ensures consistent performance across a wide temperature range
• Incompressibility provides effective power transfer in hydraulic systems
• Anti-wear properties protect equipment for longer component life
• Good thermal and oxidation stability for extended cleanliness.
• Low foaming formulation minimises aeration and cavitation for consistent power transfer
• Zinc-free, ash-less formulation gives good protection of silver and yellow metal components, as well as reduced environmental impact
• Good compatibility with elastomers and seals for longer seal life and reduced maintenance
Millmax SH-HV 46 LL hydraulic oil is an ash-less PAO based blend that offers protection against corrosion and wear in systems subject to temperature variations e.g. outdoor equipment with high operating temperatures, allowing maximised power transfer for efficiency in industrial applications.
Ideal for use in high pressure vane, piston and gear pumps, and hydraulic systems where cold start-up and/ or very high operating temperatures are typical, such as outdoor equipment in chemical and power plants, as well as marine and offshore applications. Zinc-free technology means the oil is suitable for silver and yellow metal components.
Meets the specification for DIN 51524 Parts 2 & 3 (HLP, HVLP). For a full list of specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch