Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Dynavis® technology reduces energy consumption for improved efficiency
• Incompressibility provides effective power transfer in hydraulic systems
• Zinc-based anti-wear properties protect equipment for longer component life
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability for extended cleanliness
• Low foaming formulation minimises aeration and cavitation for consistent power transfer
• Good compatibility with elastomers and seals for longer seal life and reduced maintenance
Millmax EE hydraulic oil maximises power transfer in hydraulic applications and protects equipment from corrosion and wear. Outstanding oxidation stability more than doubles the life of the oil, reducing both downtime and oil consumption, whilst Dynavis® technology improves efficiency and reduces energy consumption.
Ideal for use in injection moulding, construction and mining applications.
DYNAVIS® is a technology for formulating hydraulic fluids that optimises their viscosity.
Fluids with constant viscosity ensure greater efficiency and less energy consumption – whether in construction equipment like excavators, wheel loaders, skid steer loaders and backhoes – in mining equipment like screening plants and dump trucks or – in industrial equipment like injection moulding machines, robotics and all other types of stationary equipment using hydraulics.
DYNAVIS® field trials have shown:
• Up to 10% lower energy consumption in injection moulding application
• Up to 24% lower energy consumption in construction application
• Up to 12.8% fuel saving in mining application
Millmax EE meets the specification for DIN 51524 Part 2 and exceeds DIN 51517 performance requirements. For full list of specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch