Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Specifically developed for cold climate use for ‘off-highway’ equipment.
• Modern power-shift transmissions, wet brakes and final drives are more complex with advanced materials used. As a result they require lubricants specifically designed to provide levels of exceptional performance
in friction reduction, oxidation resistance, lubricity and thermal stability.
• Excellent wear protection and load carrying capability provides improved performance and extended machine life.
• Smooth cold starting by eliminating transmission drag on engines at start up.
• Extends bearing, gear and clutch life through minimising friction and wear.
Millitran Syn LT 0w20 is for use in transmissions, final drives, torque converters, wet brakes and hydraulic systems requiring a lubricant performance meeting Caterpillar TO-4 and Allison C4 operating at temperatures down to – 40˚C. For full list of specifications please refer to the technical data sheet.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch