Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Extreme pressure protection for reduced wear and extended equipment life
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability for increased oil life and relubrication intervals
• High viscosity index for consistent film thickness to protection against micropitting, even at high temperatures
• Low pour point provides effective lubrication at low start-up temperatures
• Minimised deposit formation for improved oil cleanliness
Millgear SHC is a range of high performance, synthetic gear oils designed to lubricate and protect gear teeth, even under high loads and at extreme temperatures.
Use as received for industrial gear applications including spur, helical and bevel gears. Recommended in outdoor applications where a wide operating temperature is required, as well as heavily loaded applications where there is increased risk of micropitting.
Meets the specification for:
• DIN 51517 Part 3
• AGMA 9005-E02
• US Steel 224
• Flender AG
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch