Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Conforms to British Standards BS 6580:2010
• Corrosion protection for engine components including steel, cast iron, copper, brass, aluminium and solder.
• 2 years full anti-corrosion inhibitor protection in use.
• Long shelf life under normal ambient temperatures – typically 5 years.
• Built in alkalinity reserve ensures corrosion protection is provided over long periods of use.
• Product suited to use with both ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ water (deionised or distilled preferred).
• Nitrite free formulation.
Highway Antifreeze & Coolant Concentrate Blue is an ethylene glycol based automotive antifreeze and coolant containing no nitrites, amines or phosphates (NAP free). It is suitable for all year round use in the cooling systems of all internal combustion engines. Please refer to technical data sheet for information on dilution ratios and list of specifications.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch