Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimised power loss characteristics
• Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
• Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
• Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures
• High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection
• High performance in limited slip differentials
• Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles
Hewland UPB 75w90 LS is designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes and axles.
For use in hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes.
Hewland is highly respected within the motorsport world: its gearboxes are used in the world’s top formulas including Le Mans GT, Formula One and WRC rally, and it has over 60 years’ experience working with top race teams.
Millers Oils created two unique formulations for Hewland to meet the demanding requirements of the modern motorsport transmission. Our award-winning NANODRIVE low friction technology, paired with Hewland’s precision engineering expertise offers race teams a winning formulation from the best of British motorsport technology.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch