Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Friction-modified transmission oil specially formulated to give smooth lock up, minimal chatter and optimum performance
• Good cold flow properties for easier gear changes
• Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
• The incorporation of NANODRIVE technology provides outstanding protection to dog rings and gears, whilst reducing operating temperatures
• Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss
Hewland UPB 75w140 LS is designed for the lubrication of final drives.
For use in hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes.
Hewland is highly respected within the motorsport world: its gearboxes are used in the world’s top formulas including Le Mans GT, Formula One and WRC rally, and it has over 60 years’ experience working with top race teams.
Millers Oils created two unique formulations for Hewland to meet the demanding requirements of the modern motorsport transmission. Our award-winning NANODRIVE low friction technology, paired with Hewland’s precision engineering expertise offers race teams a winning formulation from the best of British motorsport technology.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch