Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Combats the corrosive effects of ethanol found in E10 unleaded petrol.
• Protects the fuel system and metal components from corrosion and rust.
• Carburettor anti-icing formula.
• Compatible with catalytic converters.
• Endorsed by the FHBVC to protect against the corrosive effects of ethanol in modern fuels.
EPS – Ethanol Protection System is a fuel additive that protects against the corrosive effects of ethanol found in E10 unleaded petrol.
Prevents fuel system corrosion and helps protect components. Also compatible with catalytic converters.
Suitable for modern cars (manufactured before 2011), 2 and 4 stroke petrol engines, vintage/classic vehicles, motorcycles, scooters, jet skis, marine, boats, small garden plant machinery and any type of vehicle that requires unleaded fuel.
250ml – treats 50 Litres (1 x 50L tank) of E10 unleaded petrol.
*Also available in a 500ml Multi Shot Size (Part Code: 8309KB)
treats 500 Litres (10 x 50L tank) of E10 unleaded petrol.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch