Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Enables older competition engines to run on unleaded fuel.
• Proven chemistry protects against valve seat recession.
• Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
• Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives. such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
• Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors.
CVL is a valve seat lubricant and combustion enhancer that protects against valve seat recession. CVL also provides flame front control allowing engines to run more advanced ignition timing, without danger of pre-ignition or detonation. Enables older engines to run on modern unleaded fuel, and is equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic converters.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch