Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Formulated to meet the needs of the professional engine builder.
• Maximises power output by optimising the bedding in process.
• Provides full protection of highly stressed components whilst allowing optimum bedding in process for piston rings and bore.
• Additive technology enables full load runs for short bursts.
• The viscometrics selected ensure that even though the additive system performance is strong the pistons can achieve satisfactory boundary lubrication for bedding purposes.
A competition running in oil for test bed running up to 4 hours. Advanced formulation of high quality solvent refined mineral oils fortified with special low volatility components and appropriate additive treatment. Carefully formulated to offer an extremely high protection level to new engine components and speed up the bedding in process.
Ideally suited for test bed running.
RUNNING IN PROCEDURE & DISCLAIMER
Millers Oils Running In oil has been designed to last the full running in procedure. Do not use fully synthetic or semi synthetic oils before the process is fully completed as this can lead to bore glazing.
Although Millers Oils provides a general guide for the running in process, the onus lies with the engine builder to ensure that the correct procedure per engine is completed effectively.
For full details on performance profiles and specifications please refer to the
technical data sheet.
For product selection contact our Technical Help Desk:
T: (+44) 1484475060
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch