Advanced oils, lubricants and treatments since 1887
Features and Benefits
• Wide operating temperature range, with maximum continuous operation up to 250°C with higher temperatures possible for intermittent use
• High film strength to protect against wear for extended chain life
• Very low volatility rate for minimised evaporation loss and fumes.
• High resistance to moisture and acid fumes for protection in even extreme environments
• Ashless formulation for minimised deposit formation
High-temperature chain lubricant with synthetic ester-based technology for outstanding thermal stability.
Use as received and apply by automatic lubrication equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction, or manually to the chain by brush.
How can we help? Talk to us todayGet in Touch