SYSTEM TREATMENT 2338
A triazine based water soluble liquid which is very effective at particularly low concentration for the control of microbiological contamination.
A routine maintenance dose is 0.3% in coolant systems whilst a shock dose at 0.5% will overcome heavy bacterial contamination.
- Effective even at low concentration.
- Non corrosive at recommended use levels.
- The broad spectrum biocide is effective against all micro organisms.
- Effective use leads to improved system control.
- Increased tool life from managed coolants.
- Prevention of bio film formation.
- Ease of handling.