ALPINE ANTIFREEZE BT - BLUE
A high quality corrosion inhibited blue ethylene glycol antifreeze that exceeds BS 6580 (2010).
To be used diluted with water for engine cooling systems in cars, vans, trucks, plant, buses and coaches with corrosion and frost protection. From 25% volume in water providing pumpability down to -12°C, to 60% volume in water providing pumpability down to -56°C.
- Alpine Antifreeze BT exceeds the performance requirements of BS6580 (2010) for corrosion inhibiting engine coolant concentrate (antifreeze).
- Excellent corrosion protection for engine components including steel, cast iron, copper, brass, aluminium and solder.
- 2 years full anti-corrosion inhibitor protection in use.
- Long shelf life under normal ambient temperatures - typically 5 years.
- Built in alkalinity reserve ensures corrosion protection is provided over long periods of use.
- Product suited to use with both 'hard' and 'soft' water.
- Superior anti-foam characteristics to the standard requirements.
- Nitrite free formulation.