ALPINE ANTIFREEZE EXTEND RED 50%
Alpine Antifreeze Extend Red 50% is a ready for use ethylene glycol based automotive antifreeze and coolant, suitable for all year round use in the cooling systems of all internal combustion engines. Utilising OAT (organic acid technology). Ready mixed at 50% dilution.
Ready for use. Freezing Protection -37°C
- Meets most European and International standards, conforms to BS 6580:2010.
- The product offers protection from freezing down to –37oC and protection from corrosion for all metals found in the cooling system.
- Extra long life – up to 150,000 miles (250,000km) in passenger cars and 300,000 miles (500,000km) in commercial vehicles, or 5 years whichever occurs first.
- Vastly superior corrosion protection.
- No silicates, nitrates, amines, borates or phosphates, leading to improved stability and freedom from scale and deposits.
- The latest technology is employed to give freedom from foaming and scale build up.
- Suitable for mixed fleets, may be used in all diesel and petrol engines.
- Best possible protection for all parts of the cooling system. Utilises organic acid technology to provide effective corrosion inhibition.