High specification diesel fuel treatment for enhanced combustion efficiency and engine cleanliness, with improved detergency and lubricity enhancers.
For use in all diesel vehicles including Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI compliant engines with or without DPF. By addition to fuel in the ratio 1 part to 1000 parts (1ml/l). May also be used at double strength for additional performance.
- Fuel treatment suitable for all diesel engines providing a tangible improvement in vehicle performance and enhanced fuel economy.
- Increases Cetane rating of diesel by 4 numbers. Engine smoothness, noise reduction and fuel savings confirmed by users.
- Improved combustion and engine cleanliness drastically reduces emissions of hydrocarbons (HC), carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide.
- Improved throttle response at lower revs designed to offer the best of both power and economy.
- Enhanced detergency package and lubricity enhancers provide a quicker clean up, prolonged injector cleanliness, fuel system component wear protection and corrosion control.
- Ideal for use as a pre test clean up treatment
- Improved fuel combustion reduces particulates, reducing the risk of DPF blockage and costly repairs.
|Specific Gravity (at 15°C)||0.953|
|Flash Point (°C)||60|
|Colour Appearance Odour||Pale Brown|
Health & Safety
We are in the process of preparing new MSDS files to comply with new legislation.
If you need an MSDS please contact us.
Avoid strong direct light and heat
If you require any further infomation about DIESEL POWER ECOMAX or its use please contact us.